Home / Film / Level 2
Marking a Script for Production
- Find your script
- Locate any part of the script that is roughly 3-5 minutes of screen time.
- The beginning and end should cover at least one full scene THAT IS IN THE FILM.
- Double check that the script follows the film.
- Watch Script Breakdown 101
- Using many colors of highlighters, create cards for each area of production.
- Highlight appropriate areas of the script.
- Cast / Characters
- Set Dressing
- Special Effects or VFX
- Special Equipment