- The deadline for turning in the LAST assignment is DECEMBER 3.
- As always, no more than one assignment can be graded/stamped at a time.
- I will only be grading and returning Incomplete Student assignments on Mondays during Fall term.
- If you cannot access the assignment on the website due to broken links, email me with this subject line:
- Request link
- In the email, give the course you are in (Comp 1, Comp 2, etc) and the name of the assignment you need to work on. I will then send the direct link to the assignment or I will tell you when that page will be open again.
- A wave of papers came in and yours is deep in the digital pile
- Papers before yours are not as well done and take exceedingly longer to "grade"
- At this point in the term, I am receiving 6 - 12 page papers, which takes a lot longer to grade.
I did'nt get back an a graded assignment yet
- If you sent something in BEFORE the time and date listed at the top of the page, you should have it in your email as Reviewed or Stamped.
- If you did not get a paper or an email back, it was lost in the digital winds.
Resend that assignment/email.
Two days means Two campus days later...
- don't be counting my Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as your work days.
- If you send a paper on Wednesday, expect the earliest to get it back is Monday.
- If sent in Thursday, expect it by Tuesday.
- Sent in over the weekend, expect it back by Wednesday.
- will be online via Discord.
- See Course syllabus for times.
- If you need to see me in person, we can arrange a specific time and date to meet in the classroom on campus.
- All Spring and Summer students are now designated as Former Students.
- You will still be able to come to the Open Office Hours
- You will not see the rooms for each course.