Inbox is empty as of Friday, Sept 25th at 6:30pm.
If you sent something in BEFORE that time and date, you should have it in your email as Reviewed or Stamped.
If you did not get a paper or an email back, it was lost in the digital winds.
Resend that assignment/email.
All scheduled office hours...
will be online via Discord.
If you need to see me in person, we can arrange a specific time and date to meet in the classroom on campus.
Two days means Two campus days later...
don't be counting my Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as your work days.
If you send a paper on Wednesday, expect the earliest to get it back is Monday.
If sent in Thursday, expect it by Tuesday.
Sent in over the weekend, expect it back by Wednesday.
Students with Incompletes from Spring and Summer, see farther below
Link to the InverseIntuition's Home
POSTED: August 16, 2020
- All Spring and Summer students are now designated as Former Students.
- You will still be able to come to the Open Office Hours
Students with Incomplete grades from Spring and Summer
- The deadline for turning in the LAST assignment is DECEMBER 3.
- As always, no more than one assignment can be graded/stamped at a time.
- I will only be grading and returning Incomplete Student assignments on Mondays during Fall term.
- If you cannot access the assignment on the website due to broken links, email me with this subject line:
- In the email, give the course you are in (Comp 1, Comp 2, etc) and the name of the assignment you need to work on. I will then send the direct link to the assignment or I will tell you when that page will be open again.