Writing for Healthcare Professionals
Layout Design Assignment that is due February 26th
Assignment that is due January 29th
- In order to sharpen your own internal Snopes meter, you'll be investigating 7 conferences as to whether they are legitimate or not.
- The list of documents below have screen shots of actual emails I received from seven different conferences in the last few months. (note that many of the example have multiple pages of screenshots per email.)
- Investigate each conference to determine if the conference is Real, Reak Fake, or a Scam.
- REAL: a real conference of academic credibility and worth.
- REAL FAKE (Predatory):Conferences can be real but not academic, meaning somebody just throws the conference together and the conference actually does happen, but it has no academic worth.
- Scam: The conference will never happen; the "conference" is a scam to get people's money.
- Have proofs, or as close as possible to proof, of each conference's legitimacy.
- Examples 1 and 2
- Examples 3 and 4
- Examples 5 and 6
- Examples 7