Emails in general
- After the Present email, each email must have the following conditions:
- 1. You must use Titan email to email me
-See contact page on Inverse for email address.
-The ONLY info in the subject line must be the course name
-Example: PHI 2010
- 2. You must attach any document to the email.
- 3.You must also copy and paste the entire contents of an attached file into the bottom of the email when submitting for papers.
-Pasted content does not need to be formatted. The aim of the copy/paste is so I can see the raw info/data you have sent in case the attached document is corrupted.
- 4. Properly identify attached file names
-Use Caps as per the following examples.
-Start the file name with your Last Name then add the name of the assignment.
-The second word in the file name must indicate if it's a rewrite.
- If any of the four items above are not followed, I will respond with the words Submission Rejected: Requirements
- If I am unable to open your file, I will reply with Submission Rejected; Corrupted File.
- If a submission is rejected, you'll have to re-submit the assignment appropriately, which burns time left in the semester.
- To ensure there are no problems with files, use the most current Word program (available free through MyEfsc).
- Everyone has a "C" grade at this point in the term, unless I have already communicated with you individually.
For an "A" Grade, finish Assignment one: Reality and Words until I stamp it approved.
Other Gameplay Resources
Scoring, Rubric, and Rewrites
- If you need to fix/ rewrite an assignment, you MUST turn in the previous attempt with the fixed new one.
- Most assignments in the course are passable with only one or two errors of the assignment's rubric. More than two serious errors would need a rewrite to fix the errors.