Emails in general
- 1. You must use Titan email to email me
-See contact page on Inverse for email address.
-The ONLY info in the subject line must be the course and section number
-Example: ENC 1101 ##T
-Make sure the ## is correct: 03, or 04, or 05, etc
- 2. You must attach any document to the email.
- 3.You must also copy and paste the entire contents of an attached file into the bottom of the email when submitting for papers.
-Pasted content does not need to be formatted. The aim of the copy/paste is so I can see the raw info/data you have sent in case the attached document is corrupted.
- 4. Properly identify attached file names
-Use Caps as per the following examples.
-Start the file name with your Last Name then add the name of the assignment.
-The second word in the file name must indicate if it's a rewrite.
- If any of the four items above are not followed, I will respond with the words Submission Rejected: Requirements
- If I am unable to open your file, I will reply with Submission Rejected; Corrupted File.
- If a submission is rejected, you'll have to re-submit the assignment appropriately, which burns time left in the semester.
- To ensure there are no problems with files, use the most current Word program (available free through MyEfsc).
- Matt is back!
- He has done these assignments
- He was my intern for 2-1/2 years.
- If you prefer, you can talk with him about any assignment
- Email him or chat through Gmail Hangouts:
- For a "C" Grade, pass all of the small theory papers.
- For an "A" Grade, pass the Term Paper.
- There is no B grade this term.
- powerpoint/presentations are cancelled
- Final Exam is cancelled
Level ONE: Tropes
Level TWO: New Historicism
Level THREE: Allegory of the Cave
Level FOUR: Class Consciousness
Level FIVE: Class Struggle theory paper
Level SIX: Existentialism
Level SEVEN: Ecocriticism
Level EIGHT: De(Con)struct/ing the Title
- Once you have passed all of the the above theory papers, you have acquired a C in the course.
- Expiration dates are waived; go back and figure out how to do any that you missed. Read on them, email me, or email/chat with Matt.
Level NINE: Term Paper