Settings, lighting and CGI
- Jump to Assigned Viewing before class
- Jump to In class topics
- Jump to Theory Writing
- Jump to Creative Writing
View these films
- Why CG Sucks (Except It Doesn't)
- Lighting 101: Quality of Light
- chiaroscuro, Tenebrism, Sfumato
- Lighting 101: Direction of Light
- Database Perusal:
- DUE NEXT WEEK: 1-1/2 to 2 page paper.
- Discuss the settings and use of CGI in your narratives.
- See Projects page for directions.
- Write 3 pages of your script
- Discuss the settings and use of CGI in your script.