Opening credits and opening shots
- Jump to Assigned Viewing before class
- Jump to In class topics
- Jump to Theory Writing
- Jump to Creative Writing
View these films
- Chekovs gun
- Miami Vice then | Miami vice; no opening credits.
- Opening credits of Gone with the Wind
- Mixing pop music with trv shows New York Times Article
- Production company logos
- Original Warner brothers logo ; Matrix change
- Opening credits that tell a story
- Exposition in Opening credits. Zombieland
- Now You See It's Opening shots
- Database Perusal:
- No cuts Opening shotThe Revenant.
- Read and discuss how to make a treatment Read 1st ten minutes of your films. what did you learn you never knew about scripts
- Script Breakdown 101
- DUE NEXT WEEK: 1-1/2 to 2 page paper.
- Discuss the opening credits and the opening shopts to your narratives.
- See Projects page for directions.
- Write 3 pages of your script
- Discuss why all of the reasons for your opening credits and opening shot.
- If you have not written the opening, then discuss 3 different possible opening credit options that fit your film and discuss 3 corresponding opening shots.