"This is your realm, and the heart of the greater realm that shall be. The Third Age of the world is ended, and the new age is begun; and it is your task to order its beginning and to preserve what must be preserved. For though much has been saved, much must now pass away"
Email me now, not later, now.
(SEE BELOW for how and why)
Contact me NOW
- You must immediately contact me via your Titan email starting March 30th.
-In the subject line simply put the word Present with your course and section #
-Example: Present FIL 1002
-I want to hear if, in your current circumstances, you think you'll be able to finish the course over the next month (as per below).
- At any point for the rest of the term, if life's difficulties prevents you from finishing, let me know so you can obtain an "I" (Incomplete); with an "I," you can finish the course over the summer or fall term without having to pay for the course again.
Emails in general
- After the Present email, each email must have the following conditions:
- 1. You must use Titan email to email me
-See contact page on Inverse for email address.
-The ONLY info in the subject line must be the course name
-Example: FIL 1001 ##T
- 2. You must attach any document to the email.
- 4. Properly identify attached file names
-Use Caps as per the following examples.
-Start the file name with your Last Name then add the name of the assignment.
-The second word in the file name must indicate if it's a rewrite.
- Everyone has a "C" grade at this point in the term, unless I have already communicated with you individually.
- For a "C" Grade, You can simply stop here having learned some interesting aspects of film.
- For an "A" Grade, pass the Final Project.
- There is no B grade this term.
The Final Project: Analysis of Film or Pitch Deck
Kristina can help you with many aspects of your Powerpoint or your pitchdeck
Feel free to text, call, or email her.
- Continue working on the Final project that we began in class (your Power Point of your analysis of a film or your pitch deck.)
- Send in 4 improved upon drafts over the next 4 weeks on the given dates below.
- You may use some of the sections we did not cover in class.
- #1 draft due: April 2nd (this can be what you've already done )
- #2 draft due: April 9th
- #3 draft due: April 16th
- #4 draft due: April 23rd
- Final Project due: April 30th
LEVEL ONE: Trailers
- Write up of level one and link
LEVEL TWO: Openings, Scripts
- Write up of level two and link
LEVEL THREE: Character archetypes
- Write up of level three and link
LEVEL FOUR: Devices and Plots and Genre
- Write up of level four and link
LEVEL FIVE: Settings, Lighting, and CGI
- Write-up of level five and link
LEVEL SIX: Shots and angles
- Write-up of level six and link