- To craft an APA Term Paper using the style sheet generated from interrogating the Journal article
APA Term Paper Directions
- Use the APA Covid paper from Level 3.
- Format the paper according to the style sheet you created from Levels 5 & 6: Interrogating a Journal Article.
- Every idea and fact in the paper must be supported by a peer-reviewed journal article pulled from the EFSC Databases.
- If some of your writing can not be verified by peer reviewed articles, do not delete that writing.
- You'll have to contextualize that section as a subject that research needs to address.
- If articles refute your writing, you need to point that out and give the correct information from the articles.
- You must have one graph and one table in the paper.
- You may replicate and properly cite the graph and the table from a journal article or you may take information from a journal article and create a table and a graph based on that information.
The Grading will take a long time
- Don't expect a quick turn around with the grading of these papers
- I will be correlating your Covid paper, with your journal article, with your interrogation table, with the APA term paper. This will take time.
Our term ends Oct 28th.
- On Oct 28th, you begin the last part of this course with Dr. Petrie.
- On Oct 28th, I will be turning over each of your accumulated points to him.
- Once I have turned over your points, no assignments from my part of this course can be submitted.
- For my part of this course, any final assignment must be submitted by 11:59PM Tuesday Oct 27th.