What's a Theory?
Excerpt from The Elements of Social Scientific Thinking
When to start philosophy
Need Proof that everything ends at philosophy?
Play the game:
- Read these directions then click on the link below.
- The link below will take you to a random Wikipedia page.
- Once on that page, click the first link AFTER the bold face word. (But do not click on anything within (parentheses) that immediately follows the bold face word.)
- Keep repeating and you will eventually land on the Philosophy page.
- If you keep returning to a page other than Philosophy, click the second highlighted words in the body of the text.
- Random Wikipedia page
Copyright © Warren Jones. 2006-2018