To obtain a/an
- A Grade:
- Need 9 assignment points.
- B Grade:
- Need 8 assignment points.
- C Grade:
- Need 7 assignment points.
- There will be 10 possible assignment points (sometimes more)
- All assignments are pass/redo
- When you pass an assignment, you earned the associated points.
- Most assignments are worth 1 point each.
- Some weekend or even week-long (7 day) assignments will be worth 2 or 3 assignment points.
- Once you have accumulated the needed number of passed assignments to achieve the grade you want, you need not do any more assignments.
Assignment Due Dates
- Assignments must be submitted before the next Live Online class time.
- Because you do not need to do all of the assignments to get an A, I will NOT be accepting late work for Philosophy.
Rewrites and Expiration
- From the day I return an assignment for a rewrite, that rewrite is due before the next Live Online class time.
- Depending on how much needs re-written, I may hold back a rewrite from you until you have adequate time.
- For instance: You turn in a paper on a Tuesday, and I realize the assignment missed the objectives and will basically have to be done from scratch. If I send it back for a rewrite on Wednesday, that gives you only a day to fix it.
- I may hold that paper and send it back after Thursday's class so that you will have 4 days to work on it.
- If the paper has some egregious errors which can be quickly fixed in a short time, I will send it back with only a day to fix the problems.
until I met your inner Loki
Or your inner Cap.
There are no schedules for readings or assignments
- This course uses an organic structure.
- The topic for each class time will be made available on the main page either right before or at the start of class.
- The aim of this last-minute impromptu and organic nature of the course is to help you apprehend the concepts rather than simply comprehend them.
- If you miss the Live Online in-class lesson of an assignment, you cannot turn in/ pass that assignment.
- For absentees, I do not cover a subject/lesson outside of the one time I cover it in class.
- If you were in-class for the discussion, but still unclear about the topics or assignments, I will certainly help you.
- Missing classes will most likely result in a lower ratio of weekly assignments completed and could alter your grade.
Copyright © Warren Jones. 2006-2019