- Passing this assignment secures a course grade of "B".
- I will look over Power Points before the ghost schedule date, but not after.
- If you have to redo the Presentation, you must present it all again in class.
- You must PASS the Presentation BEFORE being able to take the Final Exam.
- YOU CANNOT TAKE THE FINAL WITHOUT HAVING PASSED THE PRESENTATION.
- See the rubric for the Presentation.
- Example Presentation
- See a Writing Consultant for further help.
Words per frame
- A Title Page will be the first page, and a Works Cited page will be the last page
- Cover all parts of the MLA Research paper structure
- Summary of Film
- The Eight Analysis papers (Theories/ Devices)
- No less than 5 words; no more than 30 words
- Use hyphens only to connect two words
- DO NOT use hyphens as bullets
- Use the six quotes from the Theory parts of your MLA paper
- Need 6 sources in Works Cited
- Note: Prezi will not create hanging indents; use extra spacing between sources
No full sentences
- Overall template must relate to the topic/subject of your paper
- IGNORE THAT -->
Do not use templates that simply move from one slide to the next, such as Power Point does
- IGNORE THAT -->
Choose a template that embeds one frame within another frame
- Use fragmented bullets
- (except sentences that set up quotes and quoted material)
- Each frame should have a two part subhead, which gives the section of the paper and a descriptive title to what that particular slide covers
- Analysis: The Trope of the Lone Wolf.
Font sizes and colors
- Create a counter for each page
- such as 1/15 2/15 etc. or pg.1 of 15 pg.2 of 15 etc.
- 2/2 rule
- Restrict font types to one or two types
- Restrict color of fonts to one or two colors
Clarity of text
- Images must pertain to the
- Every frame must have one image, either as part of the template or as an embedded image.
- Post-It Note Test
- Hold a 3" x 3" Post-It note at arm's length and step back from your PC until the Post-It is the same size as the screen. If you cannot read the screen clearly, the font size or font color (compared to the background) needs changed.