Letter of Recommendation
Process of obtaining a Letter of Recommendation
- Do you need the letter on EFSC letterhead?
You will need to fill out a school request of a Letter of Recommendation
- If no, proceed to step 3
- If yes, proceed to step 2
Write the letter of recommendation and send the letter to me via email (See Contact on the main page for email address).
- Next, print the form and bring the form for me to sign.
- Then, you'll need to bring the form to the center service island in Advising (bldg 3)
I will amend the letter as needed.
When the letter is ready for you to pick up, I will respond to the email from which you sent it.
- In the letter, discuss how long I have known you and which classes, clubs, or activities (such as plays, internship, side-by-side volunteering) we were involved in.
- Give data: dates, or date range, grades obtained, events undertaken, or work done.
Copyright © Warren Jones. 2006-2018