- You will need to have memorized the general concepts to each of the theories
- You will NOT need to cite a source in the final.
- We'll watch a ~10 minute short film once (you can start hand writing notes)
- Using a word doc, you must write a mini-theory paper, with the top paragraph describing the theory and the bottom half applying a theory to the film.
- You cannot use Mechanical or Literary Devices as your theory on this test.
- Bring EARBUDS
- You can watch the short film on your pc over and over during the test, so you'll either need earbuds to hear the film, or you'll need to use the Closed Captioning to read characters' lines.
Copyright © Warren Jones. 2006-2018