Composition 2 Prezi Rubric
- Cover all parts of the MLA Term paper structure
Words per frame
- No less than 5 words; no more than 30 words
- These minimum and maximum do not count towards smaller embedded frames that have words within them.
- Use hyphens only to connect two words
- DO NOT use hyphens as bullets
- Use the quotes from the MLA term paper
- Must have a research paper quality lead-in to each quote
- Need sources in Works Cited
- Note: Prezi will not create hanging indents; use extra spacing between sources
- Overall template must relate to the topic/subject of your paper
- Do not use templates that simply move from one slide to the next, such as Power Point does
- Choose a template that embeds one frame within another frame
No full sentences
- Use fragmented bullets
- (you may use full sentences that set up quotes and quoted material)
- Each frame should have a two part subhead, which gives the section of the paper and a descriptive title to what that particular slide covers
- Analysis: ISAs and the Matrix
- Create a counter for each page
- 1/15 , 2/15 , etc.
- pg. 1 of 15 , pg.2 of 15 etc.
Font sizes and colors
- 2/2 rule
- Restrict font types to one or two types
- Restrict color of fonts to one or two colors
- Images must pertain to the frame
- Every frame must have one image, either as part of the template or as an embedded image.
- None. Don't use them.
- Though you may embed videos with sound.
Clarity of text
- Post-It Note Test
- Hold a 3" x 3" Post-It note at arm's length and step back from your PC until the Post-It is the same size as the screen. If you cannot read the screen clearly, the font size or font color (compared to the background) needs changed.
Copyright © Warren Jones. 2006-2018