- Challenges are done in the first ten minutes of Monday/Tuesday class
- If you are late, do NOT expect time to do the challenge.
- Being late to class counts as a 1/2 absence.
- Everyone present in the room must attempt the challenge.
- After the challenge, I will cover the subject for 10 minutes.
- You'll know your score by the next class meeting.
- 80% or higher is passing.
- Passing a challenge grants you a one day pass for attendance.
- If you use a pass to leave early or come late, the pass is used up; no pro-rating of passes allowed.
- If you did not pass the first time (on Monday/Tuesday), you can retake the same challenge on Wednesday/Thursday.
- You cannot retake a challenge on two consecutive days.
- See class schedule for dates of each challenge
- List the order of the parts of a research paper
- Squeeze out the pus...words
- Identify the pus words in the passage
- Identify In-text Citations
- Using an example, determine correct and incorrect citations
- List and Identify Pus
- List all 14 pus words and identify both explicit and hidden pus words
- Comma Coma
- Place or remove commas correctly
- Prove it!
- Identify the subjective statements not allowed in APA
- Make a fragment
- Identify and eradicate full sentences, turning them into bullet point fragments