Assignment Name: Mini-Research #3 Sentence Weaving
- To build on previous skeletal structure of a research paper.
- Download this mini-research document to learn the structure
- Learn how to connect sentences to avoid leaps in logic.
- Re-write Mini-Research #2 by sentences weaving ALL sentences (See below)
- No Ebola Words allowed.
- Must have perfect formatting according to the Formatting assignment.
- Paper must end somewhere after 1-1/2 pages; do not go onto page 3
- Any paper length given by any professor as an assignment does not include the Works Cited page. The number of pages concerns the number of pages of YOUR writing
- Proper assignment name, staple, and legible black ink required.
- Must have all parts of the research paper, as per mini-research document above.
- For the "Theory" part, cite (quote) from a source.
- For "Literature review" section, discuss three websites or news articles that concern your topic:
- See the A+ Paper for ways to quote information in your paper.
- Encylopedias and dictionaries are NOT professional sources.
- Do NOT quote these sources; just talk about them and summarize what their whole page/article is about.
- Do NOT cite these literature review sources in the Works Cited.
- For each analysis paragraph, quote and cite a professional source.
- For this course, only use the following source for your Works Cited page: MLA resource.
- Connect every sentence, from one to the next. See Example [Microsoft Word 97 version document]
- Highlight, by PC or pen highlighter, the woven words.
- Connected words must have the same root word.
- Do not use the same word pair, as sentence weaving, more than once.
- Words must be significant words in the sentences.
(Breaching any of the above conditions may constitutes a zero grade.)